Prince Adeleke Emoruwa is a multitalented professional with a solid background and a postgraduate degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering (PGD, MEng). He also holds other postgraduate degrees in Information Technology (MTech) and Business Administration (MBA -Financial Management).
His professional career spans across various professional fields some of which are Broadcasting (Radio & Television), Manufacturing, Instrumentation Engineering, Seismic data acquisition and processing, Telecommunication Engineering, Information Technology, Logistics Management, Facilities Management and Supply Chain Management (Contracts & Procurement).
While the early years of his career was in Manufacturing and Broadcasting, he was in the Oil and Gas sector (both upstream and midstream) for more than thirty years.
He is a public/motivational speaker, coach, mentor, and a human capacity builder. A seasoned property developer, real estate manager and Business/Engineering consultant.
He has held many leadership positions in many organizations the most recent being the Senior Vice President at Arravo Global Services Limited and Executive Director, BCX Nigeria.
He has been on the board of several organizations providing strategic leadership and steering to achieve greater success. Some of these are:
• Chairman Board of Trustees, Nigeria Association of Waterways Transporters
• Non-Executive Director, Dominion Logistics and Transport Nigeria Limited
• Non-Executive Director, Dominion Real Estate and Properties
• Non-Executive Director, Alangrange Securities Nigeria Limited (Capital Market)
• Non-Executive Director, IP & Cloud Limited (Systems Integrator)
• Non-Executive Director, Spark Consult Limited (Finance)
• Non-Executive Director, Alpha Press Nigeria Limited
• Non- Executive Director, Four-Crowns Nigeria Limited
• Non-Executive Director, Four-Crowns Technologies Limited
• Board Member, Foursquare Gospel Church Camp, Ajebo, Ogun State
• MD/CEO, EMOCOM Technologies and Consulting Limited
He plays leadership roles in many professional organizations to which he belongs.